Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A new venture

I've been encouraged by so many friends from the online scrapping community to pursue new things in the scrapping world.

So...here it goes for one step! set up a blog! I already post most of my layouts to Facebook groups - NicoleJones911 group and the Scraptastic Subscriber group as well as a small message board I am active in.

So why not have them on a blog also!

Scrapbooking has become such a huge part of my life over the past few years and the scrapping community is wonderful. I have made amazing friends from all over the world and I am so grateful to be part of such a great community!

Here's a layout to share as part of my 1st blog post! I used the Scraptastic Home kit from November to complete this layout of my favorite subjects...Ginger and Roscoe!

5 comments:

  1. So glad you are giving this a try! I will be adding you immediately to my Feedly reader. I always look forward to seeing your layouts!!

    Cute layout! Love the FALL clusters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Vicki!!! You have been one of my biggest supporters in so many ways!!

      Delete
  2. You have a blog now, yay!! Now I can pin all of your layouts!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE your scrapping style, I hope to see more on here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see you have a blog! I'm a big fan of your beautiful layouts!!

    ReplyDelete