Friday, August 8, 2014

Some of my latest projects!

As a lot of my scrapping friends know, I am a subscriber to the Scraptastic kit club. Last weekend they celebrated their 4th birthday and put on some great challenges.

Here's a couple of the layouts I completed for the challenges on their boards to celebrate!

I completed the Bingo challenge by Mercy tiara for this layout. I used the Scraptastic Everybody Talks kit from September 2013 for most of my supplies here.  I used lyrics from Christina Aguilara's Reflection as my title. I think they really represent this picture of me at an extremely awkward 9 year old.



I also completed the challenge to use a song title from the Top 100 of 2010 as a layout title. I chose The House That Built Me by Miranda Lambert for this layout about my childhood home.  This layout used the Daylight kit from May 2014 by Scraptastic.





Finally, I completed the color challenge which was to use shades of mint, pink, and gold.  This layout also used the Everybody Talks kit from September 2013 and a picture from a recent (awesome) wedding we went to.







3 comments:

  1. Cute layouts!!! Love the enamel dots inside the flowers, adds such a nice touch! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see that you started a blog! I just love looking at your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More beautiful layouts! I love how you layer and embellish! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete